grade is a very busy year. Students participate in novel
studies, types of required writings for 4th grade, A.R., and more
department's teacher is in charge of the student’s curriculum,
homework assignments, tests, grades, and any special activities
connected to their department.
Following are tips to survive this busy year!
- Be prepared to READ, READ, READ!!
- Study your multiplication tables to mastery.
- Be on time! Important academic work begins the minute students enter the classroom.
- Be responsible for filling out your agenda each day.
- Keep two #2 standard wooden pencils sharpened at all times.
- Always put name, teacher's name, date, subject, etc. on all papers.
- All work is done on wide-ruled notebook paper (not college-ruled) and in pencil.
- Homework is assigned Monday through Thursday. Be prepared to turn it in!
- Keep desk clean and free of unnecessary items.
- Work folders go home weekly or bi-weekly and should be returned promptly.
Please realize Fourth Grade is a very rigorous grade level academically. Fourth Grade is also the grade in which most students learn how to take notes,
how to study, and will have to study to continue to have grades as good
as they have had in the past.
Most of all, "respect" is the key word for getting along anywhere. If you respect others, they will respect you!